Accessibility?

bill_rocker

A few questions:

1: I don't have great eyes so I'm always trying to find skins that allow me to see better.  However, I was messing around and I THOUGHT I found something called 'accessibility', but I could be mistaken. Might be because I can't find it anywhere.  Whatever I hit, for some reason my entire layout changed. When I went back to hit it again, it was gone!  I used to have program preferences and project options under the File tab.  Now they're under the options tab.  Not the end of the world, but suddenly everything's different; Plus, I can't seem to double click to put markers on my volume curves like I could before.  What did I hit and how do I get it back to the way it was?

2.  Why is the default to group tracks?  Ans why when I ungropup, doesn't it STAY ungrouped?  Keeps going back to grouped and I have to keep ungrouping. 

3. I want to see my tracks expanded vertically so I can see what's going on. I found that by hitting view/vertical/show all does the trick.  But it also won't stay and I have to keep going back and hitting that.  Why won't things stay they way you want with this program?  It drives me crazy!

Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.