01v or 01v96 as midi controler for ver 7

Guest basssalad

Guest basssalad

I know that mackie control is supported but has anyone configured ver 7 for using an 01v?

With all the new versions of the yamaha mixers(dm2000,02r,&01v96) is samplitude going to support the yamaha software like steinberg, protools, emagic etc.

I own an 01v and possibly will upgrade to 01v96 or dm1000. I like the idea of using a digital mixer because I can either use it to control samplitude's internal mixer or just use samplitude as a tape recorder and mix on the yamaha itself .

thanks

Guest richard

I have an o1v myself - trouble is using it as a mixer from samp only 8 adat inputs is limiting - also the o1v eq, dynamics and other fx are not as useful as samps. As a midi editor it is kinda useful but those eq pots are harder to use than the new samp7 eq handles. I got a tascam us428 to use as a midi controller injstead .- unfortunately currently sam7 doesn't seem to work with ANY external hardware controller - atch this space!

richard