MIDI in Samplitude

Guest Shawn

Guest Shawn

Will you continue to add more MIDI features as users request them to Samplitude? Also, will you add support for VST 3 when the time comes, and add to the number of paremeters that can be automated? Thanks,

Shawn

A good question!!

This is for the company to decide!!

Samplitide has always been a great audio app but its still feeling its way in midi and vst`i.

Midi implementation with its 1980`s computer technology seems simple and in many ways it is, the problem comes when you have to integrate it with real time analogue or near real time simulated analogue recording.

Its an age old problem.

Midi simply does not die even after all these years, Sam has had to admit that as did Nuendo ect.

Samplitide 7 is light years behind as an midi app!!

BUT they have the market to themselves as a responding pro total DAW app in away I`ve not seen for years.

I watch with interest.

Hippo

Guest Paul Woodlock
A good question!!

This is for the company to decide!!

Samplitide has always been a great audio app but its still feeling its way in midi and vst`i.

Midi implementation with its 1980`s computer technology seems simple and in many ways it is, the problem comes when you have to integrate it with real time analogue or near real time simulated analogue recording.

Its an age old problem.

Midi simply does not die even after all these years, Sam has had to admit that as did Nuendo ect.

Samplitide 7 is light years behind as an midi app!!

BUT they have the market to themselves as a responding pro total DAW app in away I`ve not seen for years.

I watch with interest.

Hippo

Greetings Hippo <_<

Paul