FFt filter & Vocoder automation

Guest sunshine

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sunshine

hi,

see what i mean?

It's rather addictive.May not suit your latest cello solo,but try sticking those "genuine breathing musicians"

thru an automated FFT filter and vocoder then run for cover!!

must run,

Sunshine.

Guest Guest

I see I see. I hope they take this idea of yours and find a way to make it work smoothly...

Yeah, tell the cello player that you are going to use auto-tune to fix his intonation and then play him an automated fft and vocoder track. "see, no artifacts whatsoever..."

Hope you have your runnin' shoes on...

brock

Guest Guest

man, I just thought of an addition to your idea...

for the fft filter automation, be able to set "a" and "b" points with an adjustable "return" slope...

you set the fft for the "A=original eq curve" position. Adjust the fft for the destination position "B=destination position" and set a time for the morphing from point a to point b...

whacha' think? Too much? Does this make sense?

brock

Guest sunshine

yeah,Brock, i go with anything that stimulates the creative and 'experimentation' juices.

Sam7 already has a nice collection of sound mangling tools.But we wants moooore!Please...

My cello player comes in already fixed up,no extra auto-stimulation-to his-tune,oh no.

Anyway,i likes what the Greek God of the Synth once said, if a perfect take is 'spoilt' by one or two bum notes, he let's it be.

Seems a very mature attitude to me.But he is the God of the Synth...

must shine,

sunshine