Mouse moves

Guest SamFan

Guest SamFan

Is there a mouse move to scroll up and down in the track page. Some apps the wheel does it. IN Sam that makes it go right to left. What makes it go up and down aside from the arrow on the sorftware? And is there a nudge function?

Guest Guest
Is there a mouse move to scroll up and down in the track page. Some apps the wheel does it. IN Sam that makes it go right to left. What makes it go up and down aside from the arrow on the sorftware? And is there a nudge function?

Ctrl+Shft+mouse wheel

Ed DeGenaro

Guest Guest

Ctrl+Shft+mouse wheel

Ed DeGenaro

Nudge funcyion is there, it's in one of the pull down menus, don't remeber which, and I have different short cuts assigned to it then the default.

Ed DeGenaro

Guest Norman

The features of the mouse wheel are free definable in Samplitudes ini file. You can choose zoom vert./hor., waveform zoom in, scroll vert./hor and place it to different key+wheel combinations. I´ve posted a full description in the registered user forum some days ago, how to set it up.

Try the search function.

regards

Norman

Guest Guest
The features of the mouse wheel are free definable in Samplitudes ini file. You can choose zoom vert./hor., waveform zoom in, scroll vert./hor and place it to different key+wheel combinations. I´ve posted a full description in the registered user forum some days ago, how to set it up.

Try the search function.

regards

Norman

Norman I just looked for it...but couldn't find it in the registered users forum...where is it at?

Ed DeGenaro

Guest Norman
Norman I just looked for it...but couldn't find it in the registered users forum...where is it at?

In the german forum: Mousewheel die 2te - my post from Apr 19 2003, 08:28 AM.

regards

Norman

Guest Guest

In the german forum: Mousewheel die 2te - my post from Apr 19 2003, 08:28 AM.

regards

Norman

Dank Dir.

Ed