Moving tracks up and down??

Guest SamFan

Guest Guest
How do you do it? I have some strays that need a better home. :>) Can't just drag um where I want so how do I move them? :>)

SF :angry:

Click anywhere in the inspector where there aren't pull down options. The meters come to mind and drg it to where you want it.

Ed DeGenaro

Guest Guest
Thanks for that but I meant the entire track. Not the wav file but the track with the wav file in it. :>)

That's what I was talking about. Grab the VU meter in the tracks mixer window and click drag it....

Ed

Guest SamFan

Again thanks for the reply but that was the first thing I tried. That works in Nuendo but not here for me. ??? I was on nuendo about 3 years so I know a lot of this stuff but it's just the things that are different that I need to learn. Lots of them I guess but i'm up for it. :angry:

Guest Guest
Again thanks for the reply but that was the first thing I tried. That works in Nuendo but not here for me. ??? I was on nuendo about 3 years so I know a lot of this stuff but it's just the things that are different that I need to learn. Lots of them I guess but i'm up for it. :angry:

I didn't work in SAM7, but it's in 7.1. What version are ou using?

Ed

Guest Norman

In pre 7.1 versions you need to hold shift, while click and drag on the track number field. In 7.1 it works with a simple drag&drop on a free space of the left track area.

regards

Norman