! things holds me back from Samplitude

Guest Robert

Guest Robert

I am nearly ready to purchase samplitude 7.x pro, yet I am very much wondering if there is a non-midi click track or metronome in the program. I have only been able to find version 6.0 of the software to demo and it did not include this.

-R :angry: bert

Guest Robert

I found the 7.1 demo. I will try it out... If someone can respond ot the original question it owul dbe helpfula sI may not find this function without a good amount of searching (or not eh?)

thank you!

Guest Samplitude Lover

One thing that is simply easy to do in samplitude, is setting the grid/snap to whatever bpm, 134 for exp. place a click at a grid point, copy to total 4 beats and freeze it, (combines into one object) then use "loop object" and drag the edge to any desired length. (similar to acid paint)

It be done in v6 also.

I am not sure when/if a non-midi metronome will be put in Samplitude, not really a priority. I guess because it is so easy to do. Mabye the next patch.

Guest Robert

I noticed samplitude has midi synch so apparently the ms synth is usable as a click now... is this true?

Problem is that windows wont output the click to a device bing used by ASIO, and ASIO would need to be used for fx monitoring!

Guest Norman

An audio metronom is planned for the next patch release in September or October.

In the meantime, the grid and loop object trick is a good substitute.

regards

Norman

• 6 months later...