Convince me

Guest Ricardo

Guest Ricardo

Anyone want to convince me about converting to Samp from Cubase SX. i tried the demo and the audio play back sounded fantastic. But that's about all I could work out due to the restrictions of the demo.

I'm looking for sound quality, I'm not a MIDI buff but do use samples, I like to use audio as much as possible. I'm running Creamware Pulsar at 24bits...................

ANYONE? :angry:

Guest Dear future Samplitudian:

Samplitude simply rocks, and then some when it comes to recording, editing, mixing and mastering. It's audio Rules. It's routing Rules, It's object editing Rules (each wave, inclucing multiple clips in a track) has thier' own additional fx/mixing settings which are easily accessable. Did I say it Rules? Yea, I did didn't I....welll IT DOES!

It's Native FX........THEY RULE!!

And a cazillion other reasons to use Samplitude. I don't use midi much at all myself. I have NI softsynth that gets recorded as audio immediately, and percussion midi, mat stay midi for a while but get bounced to audio as well asap.

Did I mention it sounds Grrreat!! and that it RULES? also has GREAT tech support that RULES, direct from dev's or other users (very friendly and mature folks...every last one of them)

uh, what was the question again???

SampliDude

Guest SamFan

I came from 3 years on Nuendo. I could NOT get it to sound the way I wanted. I tried Sam 7 and WOW! There it is. Sounds like I got a new board. I won't be going back to Steinberg. God I hope not.What a relief getting out from under that company. Hated it. BUt would have stayed had the sound been there. I'm all about the sound and Sam 7 has it.

Guest burney

I'm using Samplitude since 5.55 version, and never seen anything like that. Not only sound, routing capabillities and so, but intuitive interface, reliable working and so on... There are quite good and useful tricks like object manager, track freeze and stuff... I've been using Cubase SX, and for audio it's much better to use Sam, and Sam is getting better at MIDI support. Automatization is still a bit heavy, but it's an audio app after all. It's better than Cubase, better than Logic for sure. I just wish for one thing - Samplitude for Mac!