recording vocals

Guest voxy lady

Guest voxy lady

:angry: I am just a samp 6 user so I dont get to sit at the grown ups table! but i do love samp 6.05

I record my vocals trhu a mackie board with a shure ksm44 i have been looking for a good mic preamp and was wondering if any one has used or heard one of these TFpro studio channelstudio channel I have a/b my shure with a tlm103 and the neumann does sound a little warmer, but i figure i am gonna need a good mic pre any way. I hope this question isnt out of place here, any input would help a lot

thanx VL

I use the twin studio channel and I love it ! Warm optical compression smoooooth! I guess the studio channel is just that, one channel. you wont regret this one. What kind of stuff do you sing?

Guest SamFan

THis is an easy one. www.danalexander.com I think that's it. Maybe www.danalexanderaudio.com Something like that. I bought one of his pre's and then I bought another. They are Neve's. They are $1150 for 2. It's a stereo unit. I have had a lot of different pre's in my day and I now use the Dan almost exclusively. You cannot beat a Neve. Warm and fat and punchy and killer. Don't mess with anything else. :>)