IMPORTANT !!! mix takes together

Guest Christoph

Guest Christoph

Hello !

We recorded a cool song today and had all takes in samplitude. then we wanted to mix it all together and export it as an wav file ! but we didn't get it ! what are the steps to export our song to a wav file ? please answer to Chris1406@t-online.de

sorry for my bad english, but i hope you see what i mean !

thank you and greets from germany,

christoph !

Es gibt da im Werkzeug-Menü einen umfangreichen Bouncing-Dialog, in dem man nicht nur den kompletten Mix zu einer WAV-Datei, sondern auch jeden Track für sich allein bouncen kann. Für weitergehende Erläuterungen empfehle ich einen Blick ins Handbuch.

Gruß

Norman

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest_safa

English please ;-).

But I have similar question. Is posible easily split stereo track to two mono tracks (ie. tr1 = former left channel and tr.2 = former right channel) ?

ThnX Safa

Guest Norman
Is posible easily split stereo track to two mono tracks (ie. tr1 = former left channel and tr.2 = former right channel) ?

You must configure both channels to Mono L and Mono R (right click on monitor button) and split the stereo file with "Convert audio ..." in the file menu. The command creates to mono wavs from a single stereo object and places both new objects in the tracks.

regards

Norman