Midi device not available!

Guest SamFan

I had Midi working but now it's not. I'm probably one button away but I know it's all hooked up as it works in Nuendo just fine. Any suggestions. I get sond when I hit the B4 with the mouse but I don't get any sound when I hit the keyboard and I get this error message down in the right hand bottom of screen.

Midi device not available!

While midi record is activated when I hit the record button on the transport I get a pop up that says Cannot open midi device Midex 8. The divice is probably used by another aplication.

HUm,,, That's not the case. Any suggestions?

I MADE IT WORK I MADE IT WORK I MADE IT WORK I MADE IT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I haev B 4 in Samp. YESSSSSSSSSS!! IT's all good. I'm a genius. I'm an idiot! :>)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SamFan

It's all working now. I actually like the midi in Samp 7 better then Nuendo. When it works. LOL. BUt the midi in Nuendo is also flaky. I did a B4 track last night. it was GLORIOUS! :>)