I Just bought Samplitude

Guest Guest_Leyenda Productions

:D Ok welll guys how are you i just purchased the crossgrade from Nuendo to Samplitude from audiomidi.com and i should get it after christmas don get me wrong i love Nuendo and i'm still going to use it but it's nice to have more choices and i have a few more computers available so that's cool...

So they told me that i could use it with a challenge response code or i can buy a dongle to me the dongle seems to be the best choice what do you guys use?

you can here some of the music i work with

Rap: Exxo

Spanish Rock/Pop: Leyenda

Albert Cuadra

Music Recording Studio

www.leyendaproductions.com

If I were you, I would use it without dongle, then you have 3 authorizations to use for that system, (major upgrades > system re-installs etc.) Then, ...you could use the dongle on another system. (having 2 daw's)

Actually, you also can install the program at all your friends studio's and use the dongle for those installs. When you leave, it becomes a demo. :D

hey dman i think that the dongle would be a better choice for the following reasons. the people at audiomidi.com told me that to use samplitude pro you have to use a challenge respose protection and i dont reallly like if can can avoid if then i will. i guess i got used to Nuendo install the dongle install the program and that's it

no more problems :D