Samplitude Reg. Forum is like Fort Knox!

Guest SamFan

I'm registered. I even got an email from Norman after I asked him this question. A lot of good that did... Not. I still cannot post on the Reg. forum. And since I cannot post on the forum I cannot tell anyone that I cannot post on the forum as it won't let me post. It's a catch 22 and it's pissing me off. So far this has been a bad experience. Yes, my new Samp works. That is good but I have questions and I'm not allowed to ask them. Except on here. Which is where I was before I paid money to get better suppport and now I'm getting worse support so it seems. Norman? Anyone? Is there anyone who can help? Do I need to re register on that forum? With a different name and email? Just a different name? What? ????????? HELP PLEASE! :D

There is a pinned topic in the registered forum, wich explains, how to register. It´s the same process, like in nearly every forum in the web.

You only have to click on register, choose a nickname and an individual password and thats it. Works the same way like here in the newcomer forum. Sure, it´s possible to preregister you, but maybe this will be not the name and password, you like to post with. Some people also want to stay in anonymity and thats the reason for this individual registration process.

regards

Norman

*sigh*... OK, lets do this again real slow. I'm already registered. But,,,,, I cannot post. So,,,,,, Do I need to re register with a new nickname AND email address. I just tried to re register with my same nickname and it wouldn't let me. Then I tried a new nickname. Wouldn't let me. I have no idea why it won't let me post as it says I'm already registered and logged in. I really don't want to create a whole new email account JUST so I can post on the Samp forum but if that's what I have to do I will do it. Please,,,, if there is something I am missing tell me what it is. I have clicked on register and registered. 3 days ago. I have tried it again just now and it won't ltet me as I'm alrady registered. But,, I'm not able to post. Why? :>) Thanks Norman. I appreciate you trying.

Guest serotoninsteve

ola, usually in forums you will get an e mail from in this case magix where you can find a link to register and open your login account! did you check out this yet? greetings

Hi and thanks for you reply. NO they never sent it. I had to re register witha totally different namd and email address and then the sent it o me and bam there it is. I'm in, but not with the email and name I wanted. And it won't let me chnage it cause the one I want is already in their system. Screwy but whatever.... What should have been instant and easy took a few days. Pain in the butt but it's done now.