I Just Got Samplitude and I'm lost

Guest Guest_Leyenda Productions

Guest Guest_Leyenda Productions

the Samplitude box that i got it says " Samplitude" Pro Audio Mastering and Editing 6.0 MASTER"

so when i read the back of the box it says that i'm only able to use 4 tracks and that's it?

and that Samplitude Studio is a Multi-tracking software... what's going on i bought this from audiomidi.com did i get the right version?

i have not used the software yet i want to make sure that i got the right one

i got the crossgrade from Nuendo to Samplitude can anyone help please.

i thought it was a multitrack software with up to 999 tracks?what i was getting?

also how do i register this Software my DAW does not have acces to the internet cause i dont like my daws to acces the internet.

Samplitude Master version 6.0 was a 4 track mastering version of Samplitude with all effects and editing features. This product line was discontinued with version 7. Maybe it´s an old version 6, wich have survived in the store , but you should look inside. Our US sales from XVision have repacked the version 7 CDs and manuals with some old boxes.

You can register Samplitude 7 on another computer, linked to the web.

Here is a tutorial: http://www.samplitude.com/de/registration_tutorial.htm

Write down the link (or copy and paste it to a text file) from the activation dialog and enter it in the browser. A site with the online registration should appear. Enter your data (your e-mail and password for the support area). You will get an activation number. Use this number in the Samplitude activation dialog and thats it. You will also get an e-mail with your registration data and support area access data.

Inside the support area you can register yourself for the support forum and post your questions there.

Welcome on board

Norman