REALLY BAD FIRST IMPRESSIONS

Guest Guest_Leyenda Productions

Guest Guest_Leyenda Productions

:rolleyes: AFTER A WEEK HOPING THE REGISTRATION PAGE WOULD COME UP, SO I CAN REGISTER SAMPLTITUDE AND DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE, FINALLY THE REGISTRATION PAGE WORKS AND I FILL OUT THE FORM AND THEN IT SAYS YOUR PASSWORD WILL BE E-MAILED TO YOU RIGHT AWAY...... :huh: YEAH RIGH!!!!

I FILLED IT OUT IN THE MORNING AND AND NOW IT'S NIGHT TIME AND NO DAMM PASSWORD..... I'VE NEVER HAD A PPROBLEM LIKE THIS TRYING TO REGISTER A PIECE OF SOFTWARE DO THEY DO THIS ON PURPOSE SO WE HAVE TO BUY THE DONGLE????? DAMM IT SURE SEEMS LIKE IT WHY NOT JUST SELL THE SOFTWARE WITH THE DONGLE TO BEGIN WITH?

I DONT KNOW MAN. IS THIS HOW IT'S GOING TO BE LATER ON WHENEVER I NEED CUSTOMER SUPPPORT FROM MAGIX???

SORRY BUT I HAD TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT THIS I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO....

WHEN WE BUY SOFTWARE WE MAKE SURE THAT IT'S SOMETHING THAT WE NEED FOR OUR BUSSINESS BUT WE ALSO LOOK AND MAKE SURE THAT THEY HAVE GOOD CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND I THOUGHT MAGIX WAS PRETTY GOOD AT THAT SINCE I WAS HEARING ALOT OF GOOD THINGS FROM OTHER PEOPLE... BUT I'M SERIOUSLY STARTING TO DOUBT THAT.....

:angry: YOUR REGISTRATION PROCESS HASS ALOT OF FLAWS YOU NEED TO FIX.....