Mix groups

Guest Pieter

Hi all,

I'm new here and thinking about switching from PT le to Samplitude. I've a Q, is it possible to create mixing groups in the Samplitude mixer like it's possible in PTle?

Thanks in advance.

Greets,

Pieter

Don´t know about all details of the special mix groups in PT LE, but you can have up to 64 mix busses + 64 aux busses. It´s possible, to route tracks to busses and auxes. It´s also possible, to route busses to busses and to new busses. The signal flow and the fx routing is the most flexible on the market. Every track/bus/aux can have an own signal flow and fx order. There are more details in the feature description sites on www.samplitude.com.

Thanks!

In PTLE you can align tracks for editing and mixing. I read in the Samplitude feature discription that it's possible for editing. For mixing, routing different tracks, drum tracks for e.g., to a stereo aux will do it for me. More like a 'real' mixing console, right? :rolleyes:

Pieter

yah that should be no problem, the only thing that you cant do is feed back a bus to itself, or one before it. its impossible to have a full latency compensation and allow that, the way pro tools & ableton live allow that is by delaying feedback portion by the processing block size...