A wrapper to use Logic 5(pc) plugins???

Guest Elfmuse

Guest Elfmuse

Hi, I was thinking about crossgrading to Samplitude from Logic Platinum (pc). I was wondering if anyone new of a wrapper program that I would be able to use to import Logic based plugins into Samplitude?

Thanks

Elfmuse

Guest ILLogical

I don't know, but I do remember having (after installing/uninstalling a Logic Demo v?.?) some left over Logic fx installed on my sysem, some Tube thing. TubeM and TubeS or something like that. They only had the parameter window in Samp. I think you will have trouble if you are trying to use the Native Logic fx, but...if the program (I don't know) comes with Native vst plugs, they should work. (*.dll's)

I thought Logic's native fx were very good.

Guest a logical explanation

But then again, mabye they weren't from Logic.....could have been any dumb plug I downloaded when i first got introduced to vst plugs so...sorry if I mislead you a bit.

:rolleyes:

its possible to run logic alongside samplitude. install midiyoke or something similar (midioverlan will do). and set up MTC/MMC/MidiClock (one of the three) being sure to avoid a feedback loop. then use tobybear's mixbox, or jsndbus http://geocities.com/asenov_z/jsoundbus.zip or http://dopecheck.com/sounds/jsndbus.dll for the old single-stereo-chan version to send the audio back...or of course you could loopback via ASIO if your driver supports it (pulsar & kx at least..) or mix externally, your choice...the one caveat is youll have to mixdown in realtime, just click the mixdown buttom at the botton of the mixer..

i shuld mention that this is manily useful for the instruments, EVP88, the B3 emu etc. for the effects plugins...get with the times, try out the builtin plugs then head over to kvr if you really need more..

KVR is cool, lots of things there, there is a guy using Samp (and other programs too) but he listed his vsti collection and...well,..it was HUGE!!! I would never want/need all those....Personally, I don't like cluttering up my system, especially with no-nomae vsti's from ...who know who...Not that they are bad, or ...what not, just I like a nice clean 100% working-no confusion system. (daw)

That said,....those Emagic vsti plugs look way cool, the synths, piano,....etc. etc. I wish Samplitude had thier own. (as good if not better)