Shuttle Pro?????

Guest Randall

Guest Randall

is anyone using the Contour shuttle pro with Samplitude?.. How is it working out?... can you assign transport functions?.. use scrubwheel? etc?

Guest I ordered one

I think,...if your used to using keyboard commands/shortcuts it would be excellent but,...may take a bit of time to adjust if your used to using menu/icons/mouse...also, you'll have to have both on desk so make room. There is a custom template for Samplitude in the download section. Mine should be here by tommorrow so,...I'll post my opinion.

Guest Guest

Works good! I´ve donwloaded the template setup file from the support area and changed it a little bit.

Go for the new Shuttle Pro 2. Has a better wheel and supports different switchable templates, e.g. for editing, recording, mixing ...

Guest Guest

Also:

Yea,..it will be here today,...and from reading the online pdf user guide,...it looks like an excellent device. All your keyboard shortcut/combo's can be set to one button on contour button. yippie

I used to be a dos/keyboard command kinda guy,...then "had" to transform into a mouse icon kinda guy,..(I hated it) but now I am a lazy one finger mouse guy,...so this device (I hope) lets me be a "One Button Plus" with total keyboard control and command kinda guy.

;)

Guest Guest

yea,...nice piece. It is installed,...Sam.exe has Focus,...but it does nothing in Samp. When I open the control panel,...it allways defaults back to Global setting,...even if it stays with Samp/Seq,..it still does nothing in Samp.

Downloaded latest driver,..ect. ;)

Guest Guest
How's the construction? Well built? you still have to use mouse as well correct??

thanks

good question, so to use shuttle pro one must have a regular mouse and shuttle pro active eh? Any recomendations on a great wireless keyboard mouse combo with out all the fluff and garbage and has a nice long range?

Bluetooth?, any feelings about it peeps?

Guest Guest
Enter the path to sam.exe and it will detect it automatically, when Sam has focus.

I tried that,...In Internet Explorer it works, when I open Samp, Samp has focus,....but nothing happens when clicking "any" button on the Shuttle2. I un-installed and installed the latest driver from Shuttle site, also the V2 download at Samp Forum but still not luck.

I'll mess with it some more tonite. Thanks,