V8: Found the official press release (in german)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Yea,...see bringing back Samp Master is a good idea. Alot of programs still don't burn. But,...I don't know why the new analog modeling suite isnt included. Seems to me that be good for Master. (No Powr Dither?

Still,...any news is good news.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
can i buy an upgrade from 7.2 english to the german version in july then?

Why not? I´ve spoken with a sales man. You will surely not get an english manual with the german version. To get one, you must buy the english update, when it comes out later this year.

Guest Kraznet

Seems crazy that we'll have to wait another 3 months for the English version. I was was seriously thinking of moving to Samp 8 (subject to testing the demo) as an alernative to Logic PC.But i think I will bite the bullet and move over to Logic Pro on the new G5 2.5 dual . Despite Samp showing alot of promise I don't think will ever get as good a workflow that that I have achieved from using Logic for the last 10 years.

Kraznet

Guest Fifthcircle

The reason why the english version of Samplitude has been delayed is so that they can come up with a better English manual... Believe me, the manuals have been less than stellar and if they want to delay a release so that it is properly documented, that is fine with me... BTW, version 8 is still in Beta so nobody has seen a real release of it yet in any language.

-Ben