version 6.02?

Guest fossilfink

Guest fossilfink

Hello,

I've just purchased Samplitude Studio version 6.0, which is a true 6.0.

There were, apparently, patches to 6.0 which took it, at least, up to 6.02. Naturally, I'd like to upgrade it as far as it goes.

However, I've just been through a merry round of registration and clicking at the Samplitude site which turned up a big nothing as far as any support for versions prior to 7. Well, that's their right, I suppose, though why not keep information and patches available? Storage is cheap these days, after all. (And why maintain a registration process for earlier versions when there's no point to it?!?)

The question finally being, does anyone know where I can download clean patch files? Or for that matter, what is the version 6 history, after 6.0?

Thanks very much.

Guest patsplat
http://www.magix.com/

register > log-in > download v6.04patch

Mike

And don't forget to get the magix cdr dll's and mxcdr patches too.

Mike

I just bought Samplitude 6 studio too,with the intent to upgrade it to v7 pro at the end of next week.(a cheaper upgrade path than from audio studio 7 dlx).With this in mind,would it be recommended to download the patches for it before upgrading to v7,or would it even matter..??

Guest patsplat
It does matter, if you want to use 6.x. There were some useful fixes and features (WDM 24 Bit support) in the latest patches.

Ok...thanx.

Guest patsplat
I've just purchased Samplitude Studio version 6.0, which is a true 6.0.

Which leads me to a second question...***EDIT***nevermind...I've edited this post so many times,I answered my own question...lol

Guest fossilfink

Okay, after an initial wrong turn into the wrong support area, I found the 6.04 patch at magix.com, and installed it -- apparently successfully.

I couldn't find the cdr patches you mentioned, or at least nothing that I was confident was the exact item you intended, but I'm less worried about that. Unless I should be.

Thanks again.

Guest Guest

Ok,

there doesn't seem to be any mxcdr patch,...only the Magix burn routines 2004 download. I would download it anyway just to have it on your system incase you need it. I am not sure if it is required,...but probably not. (mabye it updates to let you backup/burn to dvd)

Mike