Question

Guest Guest_Tekker

Guest Guest_Tekker

I'm going to be upgrading to version 7 (hopefully) soon. I've been trying to get it through Guitar Center, but it's taking forever and a day.... B)

When version 8 comes out, I plan on upgrading to version 8 and then selling version 7. So my question is, would the person who buys version 7 from me also be able to upgrade to version 8, since I already used the serial number from v7 to upgrade to v8?... Or would they be stuck with version 7?

If I could get an official response (Norman or other Samp reps), I would really appriciate it so I can be absolutely sure that I won't screw the person out who buys it from me thinking they can upgrade to version 8.

Thanks,

-tkr

Guest Guest_Tekker

Shoot, I was afraid of that! I guess I'll be waiting for version 8 then.... Grrrrr! That means 2-3 weeks I have to wait to be able to start mixing this recording I'm currently working on, because I have so many tracks with efffects going that I can't even play it back.... I NEED the track freeze, but I don't want to have to pay an extra $100 to get to version 8 either! D'oh!! B)

Thanks for the info, I guess it's better that I found this out BEFORE I bought it! :D

-tkr