V8 demo?

Guest Gravitygrave

Guest Kraznet

Yes we all would like to try the demo but it seems V8 won't be released until December at the earliest (still doing the english manual) and there's been no information when the demo will be posted .Don't be suprised if if we have to wait another 6 weeks . Meanwhile I'm getting work done in Logic PC.

Kraznet

Guest Guest_Tekker
Yes we all would like to try the demo but it seems V8 won't be released until December at the earliest (still doing the english manual)

You're kidding! B)

That sucks, I'm pretty much at a stand still for this project I'm working on for my friend's band until 8.0 comes out.... :D

-tkr

Guest patsplat
You're kidding!

nope...that's what I've been reading too (end of Nov.- first of Dec)

That sucks

yeah it does...but I guess they gotta do what they gotta do.As I understand it...it's a pretty major upgrade and we'll need a good manual. Plus "I believe" it should come with an 8.01(or whatever) patch that some of the German users are waiting for...so as much as waiting even longer "does suck"...I guess it will be worth the wait IMO.

I'm pretty much at a stand still for this project I'm working on for my friend's band until 8.0 comes out....

Yeah...I have a project that I don't even want to start until after the upgrade...so I can relate.(hopefully November will go by fast...B) )

Guest GTBannah
You're kidding!

nope...that's what I've been reading too (end of Nov.- first of Dec)

That sucks

yeah it does...but I guess they gotta do what they gotta do.As I understand it...it's a pretty major upgrade and we'll need a good manual. Plus "I believe" it should come with an 8.01(or whatever) patch that some of the German users are waiting for...so as much as waiting even longer "does suck"...I guess it will be worth the wait IMO.

I'm pretty much at a stand still for this project I'm working on for my friend's band until 8.0 comes out....

Yeah...I have a project that I don't even want to start until after the upgrade...so I can relate.(hopefully November will go by fast...B) )

A wise person once said, "Life is what happens while you're making plans."

Come on, fellas, Start the project! You can finish it with V8 .... :D