will Samplitude work with Groove Agent?

pez

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest_Pez

Actually it didn't work with the trial version. I won't purchase Samp if it isn't reliable with VSTi plugins. I was hoping to get a knowledgeable answer from a Samp rep if they monitor this board.

Guest GTBannah
Actually it didn't work with the trial version.  I won't purchase Samp if it isn't reliable with VSTi plugins.  I was hoping to get a knowledgeable answer from a Samp rep if they monitor this board.

It works, with KONTAKT, ABSYNTH, Mini/Modular Moog, Lounge Lizard, Tassman, Ravity® and (S) .... you want more? :o

Maybe Groove Agent needs to catch up .... :ph34r:

Guest GTBannah
how about the spectrasonics stuff, atmosphere, rmx, trilogy ...... I understand that question, I too have certain vsti that I can not miss in my daily work, hence I would need to know for sure whats working (flawless) and whats not....

"Somewhere ago" someone on this forum mentioned success with the Spectrasonics stuff. He/she was waiting for the release of new RMX drum module. Apparently he/she already had the Trilogy and the "pad thing" (can't remember the name) .... oh yes, Atmosphere (it's right there at the top) .... :o

Spectrasonics Trilogy and Atmosphere run without a problem in v7 and v8 here. Sound quality is stellar, compared to my previous host (N2). Stylus RMX works also fine here (since 8.01).

ok VSTi works, mostly. What about VST2.0 and DXi?? BTW, just a re-metion, HAlion Strings Won't load it's waves right. I can load some, not others....switch to software monitoring, and eh...it sounds so damn good, i just can't WRITE harmony/split orchestral sections with it under sam. back to Cubase. Ugh. When will Sam whip up on MIDI sequencing and plug intergration? I want to work for Magix. Id stay late every night until we get it right. Kick everyone off their stools and lose the hype. Sam COULD be awesome. Could crush PTools. Not for a few years...

:::eyes tear up:::

I wish I wrote code.

Anyone want to hear my music??? :o

I'd love feedback. Good or no.

www.chunkrockrecords.com/donbosse