VIP-Zoom Problem (Samplitude 7.22)

Guest Mr. Zoom

Guest Mr. Zoom

Hi folks,

this might be a pretty "strange" problem in Samplitude 7.22 and I haven't read in any forums anything about it!

When I work in a VIP-Project (Mouse-UniversalModus), I mark an area go with the mouse inside it and double-click it ... so ... it should be zoom-in ... right? If I double-click somewhere in the track-are (above the line) it should zoom-out... but nothing happens!?! :o

It's one of the most essential function I need to work ... in Samplitude 2496 5.58 everything worked fine so far...

Does anybody know anything about this (very) basic zoom-problem? Maybe it's just a tiny check-box ... I don't know.

Thanks for any advice!!! :ph34r:

So long,

O.

Guest Guest_guest
it's easy to get access!

All you have to do is stop being a thief and actually buy the program.

BULLSHIT!!!

You are a stupid moron and a LIAR. The Samplitude newsgroup has been full of complaints from legitimate customers that can't access the official forum. What gives you the god given right to go round accusing people of being a thief. It takes one to recognise one so I bet you're a f$%^^%$#g skunk bag as well. Piss off and stick yer head back up yer mothers ass from where she dropped you 5 years ago.

it's easy to get access!

All you have to do is stop being a thief and actually buy the program.

BULLSHIT!!!

You are a stupid moron and a LIAR. The Samplitude newsgroup has been full of complaints from legitimate customers that can't access the official forum. What gives you the god given right to go round accusing people of being a thief. It takes one to recognise one so I bet you're a f$%^^%$#g skunk bag as well. Piss off and stick yer head back up yer mothers ass from where she dropped you 5 years ago.

come into the registered forum and tell that to my face... :o

Dude...That was "Classic"....I'm still Laughing my "ASS" Off.......How could you have not seen that one coming? Talk about a SUCKER..........Now ..."BUY" the program like the rest of us Mr.Zoom !!!!!!!!!!!!. 1 Crack user identified............a couple thousand more to go !!!!!!

Well done........Guest !!!!!!! Well Done !!!!!!!!