Halion whit Samplitude

Guest Guest_jack

Guest Guest_jack

I bought Halion the other day, and i can't get it to work whit Samplitude 7 (demo),did anay body had any luck whit it? Caus if it does't work, it's gonna crew up my setup, and it would mean that i bought Halion for nothing. Please tel me that it does, i dont want to go back to Cubas just for VST. :o Thanks.

h8t to say it but i bought halion strings fo sam 7.22 and yes, it works....kindof. It takes some work. Because sam (i think) aint integrated well for vst2.0 and DXi yet, you are better off waiting till sam wakes up and jumps on the RTASish protocol bandwagon...they are still riding safely behind cubase's trail ... :o

hope V8 cleans this up. well see.

Guest Guest_jack

Thanks for the info Don, i will install Halion on my second Pc whit cubas, and hop V8 will fix this.

he! i'm listening to "blue pastures" as i'm writing this, not bad, not bad at all, i like it, keep it up. :o

hi Don , sorry , i don't have anything yet. I'm a little new at this, i mean my setup is not complet, steel waiting waiting my main librarys, and samplitude 8 :o . sorry if i did't respond sooner, i was away.