anyone know where to get german to english trans?

Guest pookie

Guest pookie

as requested in topic title, any ya'll know where i can find a german to english translation for H2o's cracked version of

Samplitude pro 8?

Got the V8, but i can barely read english let alone decipher all that german jabberwalkey...

crack haters need not comment. but i'm sure you will.

::sigh:: stupid religious tight assed goody-two-shoes republician corperate facist money-mongering protoaristocratic "dammit, i work hard to kill the middle class" zombies that you are.

oops, did i type that out loud?

Guest Guest_Tekker

LOL! I'm surprised Magix allows this kind of crap to linger on their forum. Looks like someone needs to do some house keeping, it's starting to stink in here.... :o

-tkr

as requested in topic title, any ya'll know where i can find a german to english translation for H2o's cracked version of

Samplitude pro 8?

Got the V8, but i can barely read english let alone decipher all that german jabberwalkey...

::sigh:: stupid religious tight assed goody-two-shoes republician corperate facist money-mongering protoaristocratic "dammit, i work hard to kill the middle class" zombies that you are.

ok here,...I have it.

here is one way: My Webpage1

here is another way: My Webpage2

here is some relavant info: My Webpage3

please fill all info and will send you file via email.

Thanks!!!

Guest GTBannah
LOL! I'm surprised Magix allows this kind of crap to linger on their forum. Looks like someone needs to do some house keeping, it's starting to stink in here....  :o

-tkr

You disappoint me, Tekker.

This is one time when it is O.K. to "play Ostrich". Ignore the chap and he'll go out like a fire without oxygen.

Either that, or his own hot air will suffocate him. :lol:

Guest Guest_Tekker

I guess it just comes as a surprise that Magix doesn't have any form of moderation in this forum.... There's another thread 14 pages long talking about pirating the software in which Magix is trying to sell on this site (that one still hasn't vanished yet :o ). But I figured it was pointless posting in that thread since it would probably be burried within a day or two.

But it's their forum..... :lol:

-tkr

Guest GTBannah
There is no...regulations or whatnot. Now...whats the problem?

That's the problem!

It's very tiring when I, a newbie, come here to get inspiration/insight to the programme before buying, and find this type of post.

Imagine this. A paid-up user who wants to help newbies with any pre-purchase questions, comes here and finds this kind of climate. do you think he/she would want to come back? I certainly would think a few times .... and probably stay away .... :o

Then, where would the newbies be?

GTBannah,

wait till you get in the registered forum. There's way much more a professional behaviour. Although ohne must say that a year ago the clima still was better....

GTBannah,

wait till you get in the registered forum. There's way much more a professional behaviour. Although ohne must say that a year ago the clima still was better....

hehe yea,...it has every type of person there...lol from nice friendly to disgruntled, spoiled brats. (nuendo/cubase users) :lol: plus a few tellitubbies :o

Guest Guest_Tekker
There is no...regulations or whatnot. Now...whats the problem?

That's the problem!

It's very tiring when I, a newbie, come here to get inspiration/insight to the programme before buying, and find this type of post.

Imagine this. A paid-up user who wants to help newbies with any pre-purchase questions, comes here and finds this kind of climate. do you think he/she would want to come back? I certainly would think a few times .... and probably stay away .... :lol:

Then, where would the newbies be?

Exactly! :lol:

If I was a newbie I sure wouldn't want to hang around in a forum that's not kept clean of this kind of trash... It's rediculous. I don't think Magix has anything to worry about with their existing userbase, but this is one of the first impressions newbies get when they come here looking for answers and/or help with the demo.... and it's not a good first impression at all! :o The longest thread in the whole forum that probably has more posts/reads than all other threads combined is about the "crack" for Samplitude.

It's one thing if Magix doesn't want to give support in this forum, but it's a completely different thing to ignore it all together.... :lol:

-tkr

pookie........clever name

I have a crack that I can offer you......judging by your lack of discression I expect that you would like to investigate it with your toungue.

Cracks are for second rate engineers who have no hope of generating an income.

Perhaps there's a support group for loosers like you.

cheers

Roly

Samplitude pro 8?

send your e-mail and i will help you...

Guest Mandingo
pookie........clever name

I have a crack that I can offer you......judging by your lack of discression I expect that you would like to investigate it with your toungue.

:o HA,hahaaaaa.I love it.

The original poster is obviously a troll. Why do we constantly waste time on this issue. We are allowing someone who (most likely) already has the Ger2Eng translation crack, and is just pulling at our nuts.

JWL

LITTLE MINDS, BIG MOUTHS.

NO HELP, ONLY HATE.

CAUSTIC WORDS & HARD HEARTS:

I BET YOUR MUSIC IS AS DRY

AND MIND NUMBING AS YOUR

ATTEMPTS AT CHIDING ME;

YOUR ETHICAL STANCES HAVE NO HEFT,

YOU PARROT THE PROFOUND;

YOU, WHO, HAVING NO TALENT,

FOLLOW THE STATUS QUO

MORE CLOSELY THAN THE SECRETS OF BEAUTIFUL MUSIC.

YOUR REPLIES ARE SOUR SOULED,

YOUR INDIGNATIONS ARE ROTE;

THE STUFF OF MUSAK;

THE STUFF OF MINDLESS VIOLENCE;

THE STUFF OF DEATH METAL DIPSHITS:

CLUELESS AND SANGUINE

AT YOUR OWN DAILY COLLAPSE,

YOU ROLL BACK DOWN THE MOUNTAIN

TO LICK THE FOOT OF GENIUS

i have bought the software. been using it for years, update discount after update discount. You've been played my friend.

help yourself, little fish. i throw you back into the water. my hook is too big, my appitite you could never sate.

Guest Guest_Tekker
i have bought the software. been using it for years, update discount after update discount.

Then why exactly are you asking about the cracked software (on the Magix forum no less)?.... :o

-tkr

We in the Yukon have a definition for pookie and it is not flattering.

I think you have done a fine job of deciding what to call yourself.

PS don't call yourself that in the Yukon.

cheers