CAUSTIC WORDS & HARD HEARTS:

I BET YOUR MUSIC IS AS DRY

AND MIND NUMBING AS YOUR

ATTEMPTS AT CHIDING ME;

YOUR ETHICAL STANCES HAVE NO HEFT,

YOU PARROT THE PROFOUND;

YOU, WHO, HAVING NO TALENT,

FOLLOW THE STATUS QUO

MORE CLOSELY THAN THE SECRETS OF BEAUTIFUL MUSIC.

YOUR REPLIES ARE SOUR SOULED,

YOUR INDIGNATIONS ARE ROTE;

THE STUFF OF MUSAK;

THE STUFF OF MINDLESS VIOLENCE;

THE STUFF OF DEATH METAL DIPSHITS:

CLUELESS AND SANGUINE

AT YOUR OWN DAILY COLLAPSE,

YOU ROLL BACK DOWN THE MOUNTAIN

TO LICK THE FOOT OF GENIUS

the ass crack thing was funny though...

Guest Pounder

"as requested in topic title, any ya'll know where i can find a german to english translation for H2o's cracked version of

Samplitude pro 8?

Got the V8, but i can barely read english let alone decipher all that german jabberwalkey...

crack haters need not comment. but i'm sure you will.

::sigh:: stupid religious tight assed goody-two-shoes republician corperate facist money-mongering protoaristocratic "dammit, i work hard to kill the middle class" zombies that you are.

oops, did i type that out loud?"

Pookie........Your Full Of Shit.What do you expect after you post Something like this.Your radical View are Fine ,Your Attitude won't get you nowhere.Your Poem is Kool.Get Humble Man.Magix Owns this Forum,Show some Respect,Boy.

ok. i'll be nice. but only because of you pounder... btw, what can come off as arrogance, could also just be a humble person masking one's self in irony...

:o

what i find intresting is that all those who replied to my request, had to first assume that THEY were the targets of my insulting epithets. why not simply say, sorry i dont believe in cracks, or, even better....'nope'

we like to fight. we love to be insulted. We would love to laugh at atomic bombs, but knowing that death is ultimately upon everyone's heal, we instead settle for anger. incredulity. These are our only abrogates to a knowledge that some-thing created us, gave us witness to all the beauty of this earth, only then to include for us a knowledge that we are to be born away from it all, displaced from the capabilities of love by the commissions of a failing body.

why must we return back to the ground, all our wonderful memories displaced among the soil and sky?

to make a plug, as pennance for my abuse of this newcomer board- samplitude helps to keep me from thinking about stuff like the above..