Remove Plugins

Guest Guest

I have an "old" samp 7 demo version and I have tryed it out a few times I also have downloaded some demo plugins to work with now I have uninstalled most of the plugins because they don't work anymore or because they give out a bad noisesample every 10 sec. or so :o

Well that's all fine but now I have downloaded the new V8 demo and all the old uninstalled demo plugins are listed in the mixer inserts under the Directx and VST :lol:

Why are all the demo plugins still present in the Mixer inserts when I have uninstalled them?? Is there a way to remove them from the mixer inserts??

Guest Kraznet
Why are all the demo plugins still present in the Mixer inserts when I have uninstalled them?? Is there a way to remove them from the mixer inserts??

Hit [Y] on the keyboard and select paths and skins and try resetting yourVST plug ins folder that may help .

Kraznet

Guest Kraznet
Where can I find the .ini file? I'm not a computer wiz so I really don't wanna mess things up

The vstplugin.ini should be in the Magix folder .Right click on My Computer and explore C: drive and look there .

Kraznet

Guest Guest_Tekker

I've had this problem on more than one occasion, and sometimes the plugins are actually still in your registery (not completely deleted yet) and the only way to get rid of them is with a program that will remove them from the registry.

I use a program called DXUninstaller, which lists all the plugins you have installed and you can choose which ones you want to remove completely.

Go to the very bottom of this page and look in the left-hand box, which says "DX-Plug-Ins Uninstaller". Install that program and then select the plugins you want to delete and that should take care of it. :o

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/vb-audio/us/produc...rack/dxrack.htm

-tkr