Samplitude 6 and Windows XP

Doug Bircher

Guest GTBannah
GT, I am sorry, but I don't understand what you are trying to say. What do five asterixes and a smilie face with the tongue sticking out mean?

Doug

Sorry.

A "five star" rating/performance. :o

Guest Guest_Tekker

Samp Producer 6.04 works great here, much better on XP than any other OS I've tried (98SE and 2000).

BTW, which version of Samp are you getting, Producer or Studio?

-tkr

Guest Guest_Tekker

I was curious which version you were getting.... Because some websites have Samplitude Producer for $400 but there are a few that have it for $150. Then you can do the upgrade to version 8.0 Pro for $400. A total of $550 for 8.0 instead of $1k is a pretty sweet deal. :lol:

This site even offers an additional $10 off Samplitude Producer 6.0, making it only $135 instead of $150.

http://www.digitalproaudio.com/store/xcart...nufacturerid=28

I think Magix needs to do a little re-figuring on their prices. It seems quite strange to me that you can get two programs (8.0 Professional and 6.0 Producer) for almost half the price of just 8.0 by itself. Not to mention that version 6.0 doesn't use a dongle you can install on as many computers (or laptops) as you want.... Therefore less restrictions as well. :o

-tkr

Guest Guest_Tekker
tkr-

I'm hoping I'll be able to get an upgrade price from 6.0 to 8.0 that may be cheaper than what you're mentioning, but I have not yet investigated to see how much I can get that through Magix.

Doug

Cheaper?..... How?..... Where?..... :o

If you've found a place to get it cheaper, share the wealth man. :lol:

-tkr