Bypassing EQ?

Guest EQ

Is it possible to bypass the eq on the mixer in Samplitude 8 to output? and does samplitude 8 feature full duplex recording - playing the multitrack audio through outboards and recording?

Guest Guest!

If you do not use the EQ on the mixer in Samp you are bypassing the EQ - remember in the digital world music is not a "physical" thing it's mathematics - using the EQ in Samp just add more calculations to the digital track but if you do not use the EQ it will not affect the signal at all - unlike in the analog world where a signal bypassed or routed through something called "True Bypass" the signal is still effected by the different analog components of the analog circuit! (so true bypass is a lie :o )

Samplitude supports full duplex and your soundcard has to support full duplex too!

I don't think I understand your other question but you can record all the tracks you want at the same time - you can playback you recorded tracts while recording new tracks at the same time (full duplex) - you can route any output from the mixer to any of the outputs on your soundcard.... bla bla :lol:

Guest Guest
Is it possible to bypass the eq on the mixer in Samplitude 8 to output? and does samplitude 8 feature full duplex recording - playing the multitrack audio through outboards and recording?

I guess you want only EQing with outboard gear...

Yes its possible to route your signal to a output..into your outboard gear....back to Sam

but you have to take care of the sample offset..latency

This you can adjust in SAM

Regards