Samplitude 8.0 (track bouncing speed )

Guest Guest_vitaliano

Guest Guest_vitaliano

hi guys !

In my Sam 8.0 track bouncing speed seems to be too fast . Trying to bounce 4 audio and 3 midi tracks takes 4-5 sec. seems unnormal - too fast calculation. Even the older versions of Sam did slower bouncing calculations .

Does anybody know if it's a bug of a 8.0 version or it's just me who has it. :huh:

Guest Guest_Vitaliano

Yes it's 8.0 H2O release German version . ( by the way , the Rewire function isn't working properly as well.)

I'm running GigaStudio 3 through rewire and get output signal only from first 2 GS3 channels . I heard it's a bug of Sam 8 . :huh:

Guest Guest

So you should ask the crack group for support. The Samplitude team fixed many bugs in 8.1/8.2 (rewire too), maybe they will do the same in their release.

Guest Kraznet
Yes it's 8.0 H2O release German version . ( by the way , the Rewire function isn't working properly as well.)

I'm running GigaStudio 3 through rewire and get output signal only from first 2 GS3 channels . I heard it's a bug of Sam 8 . :huh:

I suggest that if your serious about music production that you either buy or crossgrade or do a SFR (Sam For Rent ) agreement . Then you will get all the support that you need and even input into the future development .

Regards

Kraznet

Hi Kraznet !

Well, thank you for suggestion anyway, I just wanted to try Sam 8 out before actually buying it, , but after collecting some info from many ORIGINAL Sam 8 users who had the same problems, (though asking and getting no sufficient answers from Samplitude team ) it makes me hesitate so far .

Oh by the way, I'm not trying to sound mean but,

have you ever tried running your Sam 8 with GigaStudio 3 and having at least 4 midi channels of GS3 work through Sam ,

or have you ever tried loading your custom saved presets of Spectrasonics Atmosphere (for example) or Trilogy, or any other VST in your Sam 8 before giving me your patriotic suggestions ?

I'd be interested to hear your feedback on that after you tried that out.

In fact even more useful would be if you could help with finding a solution to that.

Thanks

VN

Guest Guest
but after collecting some info from many ORIGINAL Sam 8 users who had the same problems

Where is this info? Please post your research.

I havent seen anything like it in the REGISTERED FORUMS where the REGISERED 8.2 users are. :huh:

Guest Guest
but after collecting some info from many ORIGINAL Sam 8 users who had the same problems

Where is this info? Please post your research.

I havent seen anything like it in the REGISTERED FORUMS where the REGISERED 8.2 users are. :huh:

I use Vsti's all the time no probs. But not Giga.