Bug Fixes For 7.24

Guest twonky

Does anyone have a list of bug fixes for Samplitude 7.24?

The only difference between 7.23 and 7.24 is the support for the new dongle (that comes with version 8).... Everything else is the same. I believe it says next to the patch in the download area that if you do not already own the dongle, then do NOT install the upgrade otherwise Samp won't work.

-tkr

Guest twonky

Thanks for the quick responses.

Ok, so I am on 7.22 still and I like it just fine. The midi lag is still giving my grief. So I have abandoned it. But was hoping that the midi issues had been worked out.

No one seems to indicat that they have been in 8.2 yet so I am hesitant to spend the money until I know I can record a midi track to samps metronome and not have the timing of the midi track get completly off after 30 secongs or so.

Guest sebastian.gabler
No one seems to indicat that they have been in 8.2 yet so I am hesitant to spend the money until I know I can record a midi track to samps metronome and not have the timing of the midi track get completly off after 30 secongs or so.

I guess that's alright in 8.2. Just see how you get along when we bring along the 8.2 demo, and then decide.

Cheers,

Sebastian

Guest sebastian.gabler

I have no idea.

We are just about to test the next maintenance patch 8.21. I think there will be one on that basis then.

Cheers,

Sebastian