A simple question

Noised

Hi all

Last week I purchased samplitude V8 Classic, I've read the manual from cover to cover and constantly refer to it but am having some trouble figuring out how to bus the signal from an audio track to the aux track. I want to be able to send multiple tracks to one AUX track

Hoping someone can help me

Thanks

N

Guest Kraznet
Hi all

Last week  I purchased samplitude V8 Classic, I've read the manual from cover to cover and constantly refer to it but am having some trouble figuring out how to bus the signal from an audio track to the aux track.  I want to be able to send multiple tracks to one AUX track

Hoping someone can help me

Thanks

N

I don't have Samp Classic but in Samp Pro V.8.2 there are no sends on the Track level to Aux busses . This has been a bone of contention for many users for quite a long time . The only way you can do it is on the Object level . Double click on an object ( wave file) in the VIP to open the Object Editor and there should be some Aux Sends below the Gain . By default these will send to Auxes Channels 1 and 2 . If you have more than 2 Aux Channels set up click on the edit button below and then you can enable the aux sends you need for that object . If you want to send from multiple objects to the same Aux Channel select the objects required ( left click and rubber band using object mouse mode ) open the Object Editor ( Ctrl+O ) , adjust the amount of send and then click on the " To All " button on the far left of the Editor . This will apply the same aux setting to all the selected objects ( if that's what you need ) . A bit convoluted I admit but actually quite useful when you get the hang of it . For example you can cut up one audio part and apply different amounts of send to each part making it quite flexible for precise mixing . Hope that helps.

Regards

Kraznet

Guest Kraznet

As a follow up to my last post , of course you can use the Aux sends of each track from the corresponding Mixer channel strips but at this time these are not replicated at the Track level. The method I mentioned is particularly useful if you need to change send levels or add spot fx during the course of the song .

Regards

Kraznet

Guest sebastian.gabler

Hello,

I don't have Samp Classic but in Samp Pro V.8.2 there are no sends on the Track level to Aux busses .

Sorry, but one could get the impession from this sentence that there are no Aux Sends in the Mixer. This is of course wrong.

Samplitude 8 Pro has 64 Aux Sends, assignable from each channel, accessible from the Track Level, 2 of them additionally from each Object. You find them below the Track input section in the Channel Strip.

Cheers,

Sebastian

Guest GTBannah
Hello,
I don't have Samp Classic but in Samp Pro V.8.2 there are no sends on the Track level to Aux busses .

Sorry, but one could get the impession from this sentence that there are no Aux Sends in the Mixer. This is of course wrong.

Samplitude 8 Pro has 64 Aux Sends, assignable from each channel, accessible from the Track Level, 2 of them additionally from each Object. You find them below the Track input section in the Channel Strip.

Cheers,

Sebastian

Maybe he meant from the 'track view"/"track page" .... :blink:

Guest Kraznet

Cheers,

Sebastian

Hi Sebastian ,

Yes I woke up at 4am and realised that I may have given the wrong impression thats why I added a 2nd post to confirm that there are Aux Sends on the mixer :blink:

Regards

Kraznet