For wich you woul like bet, "Sam." or "Seq."?

Juan2005

Yes, we know what "Samplitude Professional" 8 and "Sequoia 8" has many many features in commun, but Sequoia has 10 features than Samplitude hasn't it.

The main differrence is in the prices both softwares, Sam. = 1,000 Dollars and Seq. = 3,000 Dollars

I would like to know your viewpoint between Samplitude and Sequia (Of cuorse you have been work widely with both)

Juan

Guest Fifthcircle

If you need those extra Sequoia features, it is worth every cent. If you don't need them, save your money.

I do a lot of long-form classical editing work and Sequoia's crossfade editor and 4-point editing is a life-saver. You may feel differently.

--Ben

If you need those extra Sequoia features, it is worth every cent. If you don't need them, save your money.

I do a lot of long-form classical editing work and Sequoia's crossfade editor and 4-point editing is a life-saver. You may feel differently.

--Ben

Ben, With wich versions you have worked of Samplitude or Sequoia?

Juan

I've been working with them since about version 5.5...

--Ben

Hello Ben.

Really I don't knew what Sequoia had version 5 :blink:

I've been using Samplitude, since the version 5.12, when "s'ked" was owner it.

but wel, every day one to learn some new B)

luck Ben !

Guest Fifthcircle

5.9 was the first "offical" released version of Sequoia, but I started with samp at 5.5 and started beta testing Sequoia shortly after its first announcement (I think my first numbered version of Sequoia was 5.56).

--Ben

I`m interesting about audio engine of Sam and Seq- are these programs have different level of sound quality? I had tried only Sam

Well, the quality sound between Sam. and Seq. is wich Sequia 8 is "High Definition Digital Audio Workstation" and Samplitude Pro 8 is "The Master of Pro Audio" and of course Seq. has many more features wich Sam. hasn't it

http://www.samplitude.com/de/ifo_ov_fs_seq.htm

Only I had tried with Sam. Pro 8.0, and answer at your question about audio engine; Sam. and Seq. was builted with "Pascal Language" but Seq. is very more detailed, more precise, more perfected and more developed than Sam.

Juan

Guest Fifthcircle

Please- no marketing hype.... The two programs use the same audio engine. The differences are in features sets. Sequoia's being aimed at the high-end of the audio world.

--Ben

Please- no marketing hype.... The two programs use the same audio engine. The differences are in features sets. Sequoia's being aimed at the high-end of the audio world.

--Ben

LOL, :blink: