zeeksam

I just purchased Samplitude ver. 6 and look forward to becoming a part of the main forum once my software arrives.

I'm sure I will have many questions, but hopefully will be able to contribute also.

Zeek

Hi zeeksam,

Unfortunately, the main forum is only availabe to users with version 7 or 8. Version 6 users either have to use this "newbie" forum or the Samplitude newsgroup. I recommend the newsgroup, it's much more active than this forum. :blink:

news://news.nv.net/samp-seq

-tkr

Guest sebastian.gabler

Hi,

officially confirmed.

pre-V7 users get email and telephone support (+351-4174616; proservice@magix.net). There are independent places like the News-List above, but the support forum is for V7 and above users only.

Cheers,

Sebastian

Guest sebastian.gabler

Hi Z,

that's how it is for more than 3 years, when V6 was discontinued. V6 was originally labeled by another company, and we do not have consistent registration data. In V7, joining the Support Forum was incorproated in the Registartion already.

As I said, the other support options remain unchanged, of course. We however welcome you as a new Samplitude user and we also are looking forward to meeting you as a member of the Support Forum one day.

Cheers,

Sebastian