Sam for Rent question.

GAW

I sent e-mail to samplitude@magix.net but haven't hear back in a few days. My question was how long does it usually take to receive the software once I fax in the agreement? Also, instead of faxing in, can I just scan the agreement and e-mail it instead? Thanks.

Guest Kraznet
I sent e-mail to samplitude@magix.net but haven't hear back in a few days.  My question was how long does it usually take to receive the software once I fax in the agreement?  Also, instead of faxing in, can I just scan the agreement and e-mail it instead? Thanks.

I printed out the agreement and signed it and then mailed it to them . Thats what I did anyway but I had to enclose a Logic PC disk as I was doiing a crossgrade so mailing it wa the only option . Maybe it is possible to sign it and then scan it in and fax/email it back , I don't see why not .You could always try mailing them here servicesfr@magix.net to hurry them up or even give them a ring on +49 (0) 5741 3455 30 (weekly 9.00 am and 5 pm) . Fax: +49 (0)5741 310 768 Once I had returned the agreement I recieved the software without much delay

Good luck

Kraznet

Guest Kraznet
Did they send it to your from Germany or was the package from Synthax USA? Also, I was under the ipression that you can just make a photocopy of the other DAW's manual front page and not having to actually send them a disc or anything.

It was sent from Germany as I am in the UK where are you? Yes your right you can send a photocopy of the manual cover instead .

Regards

Kraznet

Guest Kraznet
I've been trying to fax my agreement in today.  I keep getting a busy signal.  :blink:

Are you using +49 (0)5741 310 768 ? I've no idea why it's busy all the time

If the fax isn't working try plan B and scan the agreement and email it to them servicesfr@magix.net

Regards

Kraznet