Can't Register Ver 8

zeeksam

I've began the process of trying to register my Version 8.1 upgrade tonight and can't complete it.

Going the software route it says not a valid serial number???? (I'm wondering if this is because it has only version 8.0 as a selection), or if it has to do with it being an upgrade.

What's up with that????

I tried just going to the samplitude website and registering it that way but got stuck on the code they were asking for.

I pasted in the user code that comes up when I tried to register thru the software, but it won't except it.

Now what?

Guest Kraznet
I've began the process of trying to register my Version 8.1 upgrade tonight and can't complete it.

Going the software route it says not a valid serial number???? (I'm wondering if this is because it has only version 8.0 as a selection), or if it has to do with it being an upgrade.

What's up with that????

I tried just going to the samplitude website and registering it that way but got stuck on the code they were asking for.

I pasted in the user code that comes up when I tried to register thru the software, but it won't except it.

Now what?

Do you mean register or activate? Is the dongle activated ok ? Do you mean your trying to register for the user forum?

Regards

Kraznet

Thanks for the reply.

I can't activate, because it won't let me register to receive an activation number. Therefore I also can't enter the forum to asked questions (or update the software).

The software and dongle is up and running on my computer and seems to be fine.

Guest Kraznet

I am presuming that you have used the activation turorial at http://www.samplitude.com/ ? You get 90 days grace in the case of it not working .

If you have emailed them I am suprised they didn't get back to you .I know it must be frustrating but hang in there.Try firing off an email to proservice@magix.net and see if that helps.

Regards

Kraznet