Audio Recording

kasper

I'm haveing an issue when i try and record the recorded audio is always off by a couple of miliseconds and is not where it was recorded at. I've searched all threw the forums and cannot find out what is going on. Any feedback is greatly apprecated.

-Kasper

Guest andy-opf

hi kasper,

do you insert live effects or something else while recording which consumes cpu-capacity? this may cause the latency...

if you describe your record settings more clearly, its better to imagine, what might going on.

andy

Ok, basicly i just have the audio track w/ the wave of the beat. second audio track is for the recording. (at first i did have effects I.E. waves compresser & eq) however i removed them and tried w/ just the default recording settings & same issue happend. (i've used several other recording programs with no problems at all.) I'm using a m-audio delta 1010LT soundcard (all setup correctly i believe altho i'm sure its not samplitutdes fault problly just something i've accendently set.)