metronome question....

caps

Use the "Mixdown" option in the mixer (underneath the master section). That will mixdown everyting that is playing in real time to a wav file (this will record any adjustments you make while the song is playing.... so don't touch anything :unsure:) and it will also record the metronome along with the other tracks.

As far as I know, this is the only way to do it.

-tkr

Ooops, my mistake.... It's not the mixdown button that does the realtime mixdown, it is the two icons next to it on the right side.

First press the button with the folder on it and choose a name and location for the wave file. Then enable the "on" button next to it. Now when you press the play button it will record what is playing to the wave file in real time. This one does include the metronome in the mixdown, I just tried it and it works... I was just thinking of the wrong button before. :D

Also remember to disable the "on" button before pressing play again, otherwise you will keep recording and adding to the wave file everytime you press play. :unsure:

-tkr