Running Samplitude V8 Se On A Second Computer?

sasarasa88

I got Samplitude V8 SE from the latest Computer Music magazine cover dvd. I installed it and it is working fine on my desktop PC. Now I would like to install it on my laptop. My options are (1) use one of the limited number of reactivations or (2) buy another copy of the magazine for getting a second dvd and serial number.

None of them make sense to me. Is any better option available?

Hi,

according to the EULA, I'd say that only #2 is the legal option, if you want to run them simultaneously.

If that is not your wish: all the dongled Samplitude products can be installed on as many computers you like, and you may walk from computer to computer and run Samplitude, one at a time.

Cheers,

Sebastian

Thanks for replying.

This is not a dongled product, it is given away with a magazine !!!!

Since it is a giveaway I don't see the point in going through all this authorization process, and much less for installing a second copy. I do not intend to use both copies simultaneously.

So let me ask, what should I do in order to obtain a second serial number? I can provide all my registration details if that is needed.

Thank you again.

This is not a dongled product, it is given away with a magazine !!!!

Since it is a giveaway I don't see the point in going through all this authorization process, and much less for installing a second copy. I do not intend to use both copies simultaneously.

The point to be made here is that this Samp SE is technically not a giveaway. The cost of your licence is included in the cost of the magazine. It may feel like a freebie, but in reality it's just very, very cheap. :)

Cheers,

Simon.

id say go through the lot again, i have not looked at the se version as i know i will need more of the bells and whistles, from what i have seen so far, samplitude is a traditional studio in the computer,and that is what i need, rather than a sampler, so it must be intuitive etc, my son started on computers and finds samplitude 'wrong' in places, he also finds my, and many of my analogue mates, way of working 'wrong' when in the studio.

what i am trying to say is, if samplitude takes you breath in the se version, sooner rather than later your going to upgrade!!

and certain people on here post as if they are god, maybe its just the language barrier, i speak fluent giberish, so to master a second tongue is imposible, kudos to those that have, patients to those that receive their replys, they dont mean to be condisending - i hope ;)